About Me

This blog should really be titled "Jenn on the Move" because we aren't by the sea anymore. I am a Christian mom who has two teens, a tween and a toddler. I love books and I love to share what I learn from them with my kids. Sometimes I make them read something that I found especially helpful. I am planning on spending some time reading some books for teens or tweens and making up questions or notes about these books so I can email them to my kiddos and have them use them as tools to better understand said books . . . Maybe your kiddos can benefit, too . . .

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Routines

Rome wasn't built in a day, and the daily routines that we use to keep ourselves sane were not developed in a day, either!  :)

Today I am going to be writing up some routines to post where the kiddos can see them:

What I expect when I inspect their rooms every morning
What I expect when I inspect their bathroom every morning

I find that if I don't build time for tidying into our schedule, the place becomes well, intolerable!   When I need a little encouragement and guidance on how to do cleaning routines, I have a place to go . . .

Here's a link to my very favorite author on the subject of routines. If you haven't met the FLYLADY yet, you are in for a treat!

http://www.flylady.net/pages/FLYingLessons_Routines.asp#morning

No comments:

Post a Comment