About Me

This blog should really be titled "Jenn on the Move" because we aren't by the sea anymore. I am a Christian mom who has two teens, a tween and a toddler. I love books and I love to share what I learn from them with my kids. Sometimes I make them read something that I found especially helpful. I am planning on spending some time reading some books for teens or tweens and making up questions or notes about these books so I can email them to my kiddos and have them use them as tools to better understand said books . . . Maybe your kiddos can benefit, too . . .

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

If You Were to Go Scuba Diving in the Virgin Islands, It Might Look Like This



And the crazy thing is, ordinary people do this ALL the time.

Well, the ordinary people who are fortunate enough to be able to visit the ocean.  :)

 You don't have to be rich or a rocket scientist.  Beginning scuba diving lessons are surprisingly affordable.  You just need to find a dive shop and ask them if they offer beginning diving lessons.

 For my American friends who don't live by the ocean, you can go scuba diving in aquariums!  I know that the aquarium in Denver Colorado has a program for people to swim there . . .

What an amazing world we live in.

~ Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment