About Me

This blog should really be titled "Jenn on the Move" because we aren't by the sea anymore. I am a Christian mom who has two teens, a tween and a toddler. I love books and I love to share what I learn from them with my kids. Sometimes I make them read something that I found especially helpful. I am planning on spending some time reading some books for teens or tweens and making up questions or notes about these books so I can email them to my kiddos and have them use them as tools to better understand said books . . . Maybe your kiddos can benefit, too . . .

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Advent Lapbook

I found this lovely blog last week and just for fun I printed out this lovely advent project.  It is very, very cool.  I have been having my kiddos look up in their Bible Story Book the Christmas story to find the answers to some of these questions.  It's very good for them.  :)

I think this would be a great project for any family, homeschooling or not.  I also think it would be great for Sunday School teachers.

Enjoy!

http://blog.aussiepumpkinpatch.com/2010/11/christmas-lapbook.html

No comments:

Post a Comment