About Me

This blog should really be titled "Jenn on the Move" because we aren't by the sea anymore. I am a Christian mom who has two teens, a tween and a toddler. I love books and I love to share what I learn from them with my kids. Sometimes I make them read something that I found especially helpful. I am planning on spending some time reading some books for teens or tweens and making up questions or notes about these books so I can email them to my kiddos and have them use them as tools to better understand said books . . . Maybe your kiddos can benefit, too . . .

Friday, November 19, 2010

You just never know who you'll meet on the way to the beach!

So, there we were on the way to the beach in St. John and there THEY were, just standing on the side of the road.  Of course we had to get out and throw our arms around them and whisper sweet nothings into their furry ears.  Life is good.

~ Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment