About Me

This blog should really be titled "Jenn on the Move" because we aren't by the sea anymore. I am a Christian mom who has two teens, a tween and a toddler. I love books and I love to share what I learn from them with my kids. Sometimes I make them read something that I found especially helpful. I am planning on spending some time reading some books for teens or tweens and making up questions or notes about these books so I can email them to my kiddos and have them use them as tools to better understand said books . . . Maybe your kiddos can benefit, too . . .

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Something I Need to Do

http://moneysavingmom.com/2013/05/the-best-time-management-advice-i-ever-received.html

So I need to figure out my priorities and I love this article!
I am afraid that I will lose this article so I am putting it here in my blog for safe keeping.

Be Well,

~ Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment